Table of Contents:
- General Information
- Link the Financial Mechanism of the European Economic Area (EEA FM) for the 2009-2014
- The scope of the project
- The result of the Project
- Promotional materials
Provincial Environment Protection Inspectorate in Poznan in the years 2015-2017 under the Operational Program PL03 „Reinforcement of environmental monitoring and control activities” has been implementing a project financed by the Financial Mechanism of the European Economic Area (EEA FM) for the 2009-2014 period.
Total value of the project: 1 036 171,29 PLN
Value of the funding from EEA: 880 745,60 PLN
The project was finished 30 April 2017.
The activities carried out under the project:
1. Purchase of advanced control (monitoring) and measuring equipment and purchase of a server including implementation of the portal to visualization of environmental information.
2. Organization of a cycle of trainings for farmers and inspectors controlling the farms
3. Compilation of 3 publications, including guidelines for agricultural operators particularly vulnerable to nitrate pollution and inspection guidance based on experience from the implementation of the Nitrates Directive in areas particularly exposed to nitrate pollution in Great Poland.
4. Training of PEPI employees in the use of spatial information about natural environment, particularly based on the use of spatial data provided for monitoring and control of the environment.
5. Project management and information & promotion activities.
The essential, tangible result of the project is to raise the farmers’ knowledge and awareness of monitoring and requirements in the area of environmental protection in relation to farms operating on areas particularly vulnerable to nitrate pollution and their impact on the water condition and its quality, as well as ensure easier access and dissemination of information about the environment by improving data visualization on the base of launched geographical portal.
Provincial Environment Protection Inspectorate in Poznan
ul. Czarna Rola 4
tel. 61 8270500